Dr. Colin Bohr
- Department of Otolaryngology, Resident Physician
- McLaren Oakland Hospital – Pontiac, MI
- Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Research Assistant, Advanced Center for Specialty Care, Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Cardiovascular effects of β-amyloid (Aβ)
- Research Assistant, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Midwestern University, Downers Grove, IL
- Neurobiological basis of CNS disease
- Department of Biomedical Sciences, Research Assistant, Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI
Children’s National Medical Center
Pediatric Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
Michigan State University – McLaren Oakland Hospital – Pontiac, MI
Otolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery
Midwestern University – Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine – Downers Grove, IL
Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
Marquette University – Milwaukee, WI
Bachelor of Science, major in Biomedical Sciences
- Reilly BR, Bohr C, Schloegel L, Patel N. Laryngotracheal Reconstruction Technique (2022). Medscape.
- Mors M, Bohr C, Fozo M, Shermetaro C. Consultation Intervention Rates for the Otolaryngology Service: A Large Metropolitan Hospital Experience. SMRJ. 2020;4(2).
- Bohr C, Shermetaro C. Anatomy, Head and Neck, Temporoparietal Fascia. [Updated 2018 Oct 27]. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2019 Jan-. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK507912/
- Bohr C, Shermetaro C. Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy. [Updated 2019 Jan 13]. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2019 Jan-. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK536942/
- Graf EN, Hoks MA, Baumgardner J, Sierra J, Vranjkovic O, Bohr C, Baker DA, Mantsch JR (2011) Adrenal Activity during Repeated Long-Access Cocaine Self-Administration is Required for Later CRF-Induced and CRF-Dependent Stressor-Induced Reinstatement in Rats. Neuropsychopharmacology 36(7):1444-54.
- Figueroa-Guzman Y, Mueller C, Vranjkovic O, Wisniewski S, Yang Z, Li SJ, Bohr C, Graf EN, Baker DA, Mantsch JR (2011) Oral administration of levo-tetrahydropalmatine attenuates reinstatement of extinguished cocaine seeking by cocaine, stress or drug-associated cues in rats. Drug and Alcohol Dependence 116:72-9.
- Chief Resident Leadership Skills Conference- Michigan Statewide Campus System (2020).
- Basic Course in Allergy & Immunology. American Academy of Otolaryngologic Allergy (AAOA). Minneapolis, MI. (2019)
- Maxillofacial Trauma Course and Facial Fracture Plating Course (McLaren-Oakland, KLS Martin). Detroit, MI. (2017)
- DePuy-Synthes Future Leaders Program for Maxillofacial Trauma, online. (2016)
- Sinus Surgery & Facial Plastics Dissection Lab (Medtronic, Karl Storz) Novi, MI (2018)
- Temporal Bone Course. Michigan Ear Institute. Novi, MI (2018)
- Anatomy & Histopathology of the Head, Neck & Temporal Bone. University of Indiana. Indianapolis, IN (2018)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS). McLaren-Oakland Hospital. Pontiac, MI (2016, 2018)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers. McLaren-Oakland Hospital. Pontiac, MI (2016, 2018)
- Otology Temporal Bone Lab Course. Wayne State University. Detroit, MI (2016)
- Head & Neck Radiology Course. Michigan State University. East Lansing, MI (2017)
Invited Lectures/ Presentations
- D Gorelik, C Bohr, D Preciado MD PhD, Habib Zalzal MD. Message in a Bottle: Resolving Tongue Entrapment. Combined Otolaryngology Societies Meeting. April 2022. Dallas, Tx. (Awarded 1st place)
- Hill, G, Bohr, C, Landry, E, Reilly, B. Image-Guided External Approach to Frontal Sinus Projectile. American Society of Pediatric Otolaryngology (ASPO). Video Presentation. April 2022.
- Hill, G, Landry, E, Bohr, C, Reilly, B. Tympanomastoidectomy for Mature Teratoma of the Middle Ear. American Society of Pediatric Otolaryngology (ASPO). Video Presentation. April 2022.
- Hill, G, Bohr, C, Landry, E, Bauman, N. Endoscopic Marsupialization of a Congenital Saccular Cyst. American Society of Pediatric Otolaryngology (ASPO). Video Presentation. April 2022.
- Bohr, C. Blood pressure changes in rats treated with β-amyloid (Aβ). Kenneth Suarez Research Day, Midwestern University. Downers Grove, IL (2014)
- Bohr, C. Neurobiology of cocaine addiction. Marquette University College of Health Sciences. Milwaukee WI (2009 & 2010).
- A Tunkel, D Gorelik, C Bohr, H Behzadpour, E Kronzek, T Ambrose, D Preciado,B Reilly. Auditory Brainstem Response: Testing and Outcome Variability. American Society of Pediatric Otolaryngology Annual Meeting. April 2022. Dallas, TX.
- W Niermeyer, C Bohr, P Vaidyanathan, P Mudd. Hemithyroidectomy in pediatrics not associated with hypothyroidism. American Society of Pediatric Otolaryngology Annual Meeting. April 2022. Dallas, TX.
- D Blumenthal, C Bohr, N Bauman, H Zalzal. Bilateral Imperforate Wharton’s duct: A Case Report and Review. American Society of Pediatric Otolaryngology Annual Meeting. April 2022. Dallas, TX.
- Landry E, Bohr C, Gitman L. Nelson Pediatrics Board Review, 2nd Edition. Chapter 71 Disorders of the Oropharynx and Neck. Elsevier Publishing
- American Society of Pediatric Otolaryngology
- American Academy of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery
- American Osteopathic Colleges of Ophthalmology & Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- American Osteopathic Association